Cutting-hedge.com Terms and Conditions
The use of cutting-hedge.com Ltd services is an acceptance of our terms and conditions based on a contract between cutting-hedge.com Ltd and the client
these terms are emailed to all clients and are outlined on our website.
• Weekly garden maintenance is based on 12 months a year having fortnightly visits December and January
• Fortnightly garden maintenance is based on 12 months a year and monthly visits December and January
• Monthly garden maintenance is based on 12 months a year.
• Commercial garden maintenance is based on contract with a month’s written notice.
• A calendars months notice must be given in writing to cancel any regular garden maintenance services such as weekly, fortnightly and monthly visits been commercial or domestic
• In the event of not being able to access the garden on the scheduled day of visit, 100% charge will apply and the same in the instance of late cancellation (less than 24 hours).
• If gardeners are turned away during a planned visit a 100% charge will apply.
Cancellations, materials and inaccessibility policy:
Working hours break times:
For a four (4) hours slot, the team will take a 15 minutes break
For an eight (8) hours slot, the team will take two (2) 15 minutes and one (1) 30 minutes break.
Natural landscaping materials:
Natural products like wood, stone and living products can have a variation in appearance and know one item is the same as the other. Wood products can have cracks, scratches, knots and even holes from insects in.
Wood products can be treated, untreated and spray treated and is important for the client to maintain its appearance and life after completion. In the event of the client not been happy with the materials the client will be held responsible to removal, collection and delivery charges.
Wood products can warp, bend, twist and crack. cutting-hedge.com Ltd does not offer any guarantee against this once we have completed erecting and building any structure.
Irrigation and watering
Electrics and Lighting
Skips and waste
Cutting-Hedge.com Ltd has a Lower Tier Licence – This allows us to remove and (“only carry waste they produced in the course of carrying out their business”) carry green waste that we have generated only.
Plants and Planting:
Cutting Hedge reserves the right to change prices, cancel a service or to return a deposit by giving a months notice to any service with Cutting-Hedge.com Ltd
05150011 Incorporated on 9 June 2004