LANDSCAPE GARDENER – JOB DESCRIPTION
Due to unprecedented demand, Cutting Hedge Landscapes Gardening is looking for an experienced, professional, and reliable landscaper to join our team.
The ideal candidate will live in West London.
- The ideal candidate must be able to build gardens and read garden design plans.
To work to the highest standards and take pride in their work, which is entirely for established private clients. Jobs skills such as Paving, Fencing, Turfing, Artificial grass, Block/Brick laying, Rendering, Decking, and Irrigation are what will be done every day.
- Live near West London
- 2+ years experience or more
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Clean Drivers License
- Knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications
- A highly motivated, self-driven individual who is detail orientated
- Excellent attention to detail while working in a fun & fast-paced environment
- Punctual and dependable
- We work in West and Southwest London
- Please don’t apply if you don’t live in London as driving a van might be possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£37,000.00 per year
- Driving Licence
Reference ID: Hard Landscape Gardener
Submit the Form below with Cv and a brief description on your application for the position